Monday, 11 August 2014

Blog Everyday In August Challenge Day 11

My Five Favourite Films

This is a hard one! I love watching films and going to the cinema, usually with my best friend and there are so many that I have seen over and over again. Here are my top 5 at the minute although if I spend any longer thinking about it, it would probably change!

1. The Fast and The Furious (the whole series)



Now I am in serious love with these films. I first saw 2Fast 2Furious about 10 years ago and after watching that I watched the first film and became an avid fan of the entire series, with the exception of the 3rd film which was just ridiculous. One of the main things I love about these films was main character Brian O'Connor who was played by the late Paul Walker. I loved that guy so much, I even had a tribute on the blog after his death which I still find hard to talk about now. I haven't watched any in the series since November last year and even if I've just seen a few seconds I've been close to tears! I will have to re-watch them with my best friend before we go and see the 7th film in the cinema but I'm sure I'll have to take a box of tissues with us!


2. Pitch Perfect
3. She's The Man
4. The Blind Side
5. Dirty Dancing


This is an original feature over on outmumbered.com


1 comment:

  1. I love Fast & Furious! Although I haven't seen the last 2 movies, yet. But growing up - they were favorites of mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...