Sunday, 17 August 2014

Blog Everyday in August Challenge - Day 17

Timeline of your day

Well today wasn't a very exciting day for me, I chilled out with my boyfriend and had a massive nap so I thought I'd timeline my day from yesterday!

Yesterday I took my boyfriend to meet my best friend's 4 month old baby for the first time. My best friend Kirsty had Logan in April this year and I have absolutely fell in love with the new addition to our lives. I am Auntie Erin and I love being an Auntie! Yesterday Logan was full of smiles and giving us all of his chat - showing off we thing because Phil was there! Here is a picture of him and his mumma. Check out Kirsty's blog here.



Phil's family is huge! Massive in fact compared to mine and I really really love it. We spent the rest of the day visiting 3 of his cousins. One of them has a 10 week old baby girl so we took baby presents down for her - some really gorgeous Next clothes! We then crossed the road to visit his other cousin who is expecting a little boy - today in fact - who has still to appear! Then finally we went to his other cousin's house for dinner. His girlfriend is also expecting a baby, a girl this time, this week!

Yesterday was all about family and babies and we had such a great day <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...