Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Blog Everyday In August Day 5

Day 5's challenge question is A Special Memory.

I have loads of special memories so trying to pinpoint one single one that's more special or perhaps more important is really difficult.

Last year my wonderful Papa passed away, just under a year after my Gran did, and in that time we got to know him as my Papa on his own as opposed to part of the Gran and Papa couple. We had him round for his first Chinese takeaway and we also took him out for his first Indian meal. That's maybe one of my best memories because that night he scooped up his rice with his Naan bread like a pro and had us all laughing at the table.



This is an original feature over on outmumbered.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...