Sunday, 24 August 2014

Review of Misbehaving in Miami by Aimee Duffy

The bit on the back…

The girls are off to a beach house to catch some rays - and if they play their cards right - super hot guys!

With drinking games in the name of Gucci, a surprise visit from a very pissed off Zack and hunks galore, Miami is turning into their best stop yet. Not to mention Ciara finally comes up with a way to have her cake and eat it too!

The ideal summer treat for those relaxing days soaking up the sun!


This is the second book in Aimee Duffy’s Summer Flings series and we rejoin the the girls on their summer tour this time in Miami, Florida.

Florida is one of my favourite places, if not my very favourite place, on earth (that I’ve seen so far). Having said that I hated Miami when I visited it so I was looking forward to seeing it through different eyes in the story!

The girls are in Miami on the next leg of their tour and following on from the first the glitz and glamour of LA has transformed into the glamorous nightlife of Miami. This time around the girls are joined by a group of guys who flirt their way into their Miami time and their fun vacation takes a hot turn!

There was a moment where I started to become uncertain about the friendship between the three girls but I think that was just the heat getting to them!


Zack makes a surprise appearance which I was hoping for as I really felt like him and Ciara had a connection in LA so it was great to see that rekindled in Miami. I’m crossing my fingers for them for the rest of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...