Saturday, 13 September 2014

Review of Reasonable Doubt 3 by Whitney Garcia

The bit on the back…

I hate him…

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn’t love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.

He’d always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold…

I really should’ve believed him…


This is the third instalment in Whitney Garcia’s erotic romance serial Reasonable Doubt. You can read my reviews of part 1 and 2 here and here!

At the end of the last instalment the characters had had a massive bust up over the appearance of Andrew’s ex-wife, Ava, at their office. The identity that Andrew has tried so hard to conceal up until now threatens to come out in the open in light of her reappearance.

I read the first two parts during the SexMeUpReadathon that was hosted by the Gosling Girls and was distraught to find that part three hadn’t been released yet so when I just happened to come across this on Amazon at the end of last week I downloaded it straight away and had it finished the same night! It is the longest instalment of the serial at 183 pages but I still read it in one sitting.

I really enjoyed the characters in this book right from the beginning. Their relationship was flirty and had some spark even though it remained platonic and anonymous in the beginning and although the characters aren’t speaking to one another at the start of this book the same chemistry is palpable between them. The narrative is dual POV, which I love anyway, but I really think it suits the situation here because there isn’t very much time to get to know both characters through just the one narrative.

The storyline really develops in this part as we get to learn more about Andrew’s true identity and how he is the man he is today. You are given some inkling as to what his past was about but never the full story so it is pretty much revealed to you at the same time as it is to Aubrey.


I think this might actually be my favourite of the three parts in this romance serial, especially because of the plot development and the ever present chemistry and romance between the two characters! I would love to read more about Andrew and Aubrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...