Wednesday, 1 October 2014

NetGalley Readathon October

One thing that is constantly on book blogger's minds is the size of their TBR! I am a teensy bit obsessive in that I have an excel spreadsheet for mine which helps me to keep track of the number I have in the pile, the number I've read and has publisher/release date info too (sad I know). Last month Chicks That Read hosted NetGalley Month and although I was too late to join in, especially with all of the tours I had lined up for the start of October, I decided that I wanted to make as big a dent as I could manage in my TBR in October. So this month is my belated NetGalley readathon and I am going to be completing this challenge with Kate from Books with Bunny.

Our aim is to read as many titles as we can from out mounting NetGalley TBR to increase our feedback percentage! I am also placing myself on a book buying ban throughout October to try and save myself some money and to stop myself drowning in books!

Here is what I'm planning to read!



My starting percentage is 29% and if I manage to get through all 20 of those books I will be up to 43%! I would love to get to 50% but that that would require me reading at least 30 books in October but I have to be realistic 20 books is already pushing it!

I'll be keeping you up to date with my progress and I really can't wait to get stuck into some of these great looking reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...