Saturday, 29 November 2014

Review of The Affair Week 6 by Beth Kery

The bit on the back…

Overwhelmed with worry for the safety of her heart, Emma tells Montand what few women have: No. But as he reminds her, she promised him she'd be his for five weeks, and promised herself she'd never again run away from a challenge. Especially one so irresistible. Now, on the glamorous playground of the Cote d'Azur Emma and Montand indulge in the all-or-nothing pleasures of the rich and famous-from the Cannes roulette wheels, to the most decadent restaurants to the dark challenges and raptures of the bedroom, they're set on a dizzying, dangerous course...and there's no turning back.

But when Montand is suddenly faced with his past and his vulnerability, he realizes that the woman he's come to worship will not be a part of his future.


Firstly thank you to Headline Eternal for approving me for a copy of this to review via NetGalley. I was really looking forward to week 6 after finishing week 5.

I’m so enjoying this series right now. I am hooked on Vanni Montand and I love how feisty Emma is – she really gives as good as she gets, keeping him on his toes. I like how she stands up to him and wants to protect herself which really makes her stand out for me.


Although I love when Emma stands up to him I also love when they are getting along. Their relationship is hot and intense and everything – down to the way Vanni wants Emma – is hot! 

I cannot wait for the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...