Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Christmas Review! Jenny Lopez Saves Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

The bit on the back…

Jenny Lopez has had a rubbish twelve months. Determined to turn her festive frown upside down, she plots an escape to Vermont, the best Christmas tree the world has ever seen and more bottles of champagne than is legal to transport across state lines. Someone’s got to cheer up her friend Angela’s holiday season.

Nothing goes according to plan, starting with work and ending with her travelling companion. But this is Jenny Lopez. She’s going to have the best Christmas known to man, even if it means dragging a turkey three miles in the snow.

Single-handedly and in an inappropriate outfit Jenny Lopez is determined to save Christmas. Whether it likes it or not.


Firstly I was beyond excited to read this! I need Angela and Jenny back in my life! This is the first of the two Jenny Lopez novellas that I’ve read and now I definitely need Jenny Lopez Has A Bad Day in my life!

Our favourite BFFs are back and looking for a Christmas miracle.

Even though this is a short read it is chock full with Jenny-isms, great banter, laughs and boys (I mean have you met Alex?!) Jenny is the narrator in this short but I already felt as though she was my best friend by default after reading the 6 books in the I Heart series. She tells the story exactly as I imagined she would and I love being in her head.

Jenny, ever the problem solver, is out to save Christmas as the title suggests and I loved seeing her plan forming and coming together. Jenny is feisty and independent and fiercely loves her friends. I really love that about her character and it’s great to experience what drives that!


I adored this short Christmas story, and loved having the guys back up to their usual tricks. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you’ll swoon over this classically Lindsey novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...