Friday, 16 January 2015

Beauty Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser


I bought this product after seeing a friend trying it out on Facebook. I am usually a stickler for staying with the same primer (a Supderdrug own brand one) but decided to branch out and try this.



This is part of the Maybelline Baby Skin range which is available from Boots for £7.99. There are two other primers in this range.


Things I like about this product...
  • It does what it say on the tin, your skin really does fell like a baby's.
  • This primer gives a long lasting effect to my foundation
  • A little goes a long way
  • It's compact size means it will fit in your most fit-to-bursting make up bag

Things I'm not keen on...
  • My skin is never sure from one day to the next which version of itself it wants to be - oily, normal, dry. When I'm having a dry skin day I definitely cannot use this and revert back to my high street brand because this makes the most dry areas of my skin more pronounced and flaky looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...