Friday, 9 January 2015

Beauty Spotlight: Pink Parcel

So this month, I signed up to Pink Parcel! Pink Parcel is a monthly beauty box designed for us girls by it's very nature as it is a special package delivered just in time for the arrival of your monthlies! The Pink Parcel supply branded feminine hygiene products of your choice as well as some lovely treats to cheer you up in a special "For You" box.

I don't know about you but feeling an impending sense of doom every four weeks is one of the least joyous things about being a girl! I no longer have any hang ups about buying tampons or towels but I can remember when I was younger I definitely felt embarrassed. This monthly delivery (first parcel £5.95 and £9.99 there after including delivery) is designed to make your time of the month more bearable. I've found this month that it is most definitely worth the £9.99 per month as it not only covered the cost of what I would usually spend anyway but came full of treats for me.

You can visit the website here. Pink Parcel also have a Teen Parcel website which I think is a fabulous idea. It has a blog with articles and advice that I would loved to have read when I was a teen. The link to the teen section is here. The great thing about Pink Parcel is it can be given as a gift too so is perfect for mums who have teen girls who are adjusting to the whole monthly situation!



I love the Pink Parcel packaging! It's pretty and feminine but looks sophisticated too.

Here are the contents of this month's Pink Parcel  For You box...


Pukka Detox Tea and Divine Chocolate - Inside every Pink Parcel there will be tea and chocolate to help you relax and to relieve pain (we all know chocolate works!) I've never tried either of these so looking forward to it!



Balance Activ Fresh wipes - This small pack is ideal for your handbag to keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. They are paraben and fragrance free and also flushable - just to keep making your life easier!



Flamingo Candles Parma Violet Scent Melt - Flamingo Candles are a brand I am hearing more and more about just recently. The sell these melts along with jar candles and have all sorts of gorgeous sounding fragrances such as Pink Lemonade, Strawberries and Champagne and of course Parma Violet!



Richard Ward Couture Hair Silk Protein Masque Treatment - This conditioner by Richard Ward, hairdresser to celebrities and royalty, is designed to leave your hair feeling sleek and frizz free.



Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - I have used the same mascara for years. I use Rimmel Lash Accelerator every time I put make up on and I never stray. I used to be less choosy but with an eye on the cost now I never deviate. So having this mascara in my For You box is great because it allows me to test a new mascara. I've had a quick go with it but there will be a full review later!



Binky London Lipstick in No.7 Romance - This is the first time I've came across anything by Binky London and I don't watch MIC so I don't know who Binky really is either. These lipsticks come in 8 colours, this is Romance which is a classic red shade. They come in at a very cheap £2.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...