Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Christmas Beauty Haul!

As per usual I was completely spoiled with gifts this year - spoiled I tell you! And as I've decided to make beauty and baking more fundamental to my blog I decided that I would let you in on all my lovely Christmas presents! Today's post is all about the lovely beauty goodies that I received and tomorrow will be all about the baking stuff I absolutely cannot wait to use!

Firstly, I got a lovely surprise from my gorgeous boyfriend. This present is extra special because it wasn't on the list of hints that I gave him and because he told me that he spent ages in the shop searching for the exact right thing and let me just tell you he has absolutely got my taste to a tee with this!

So this is Bvlgari Omnia Coral perfume. There are two things I really love about this, firstly the fragrance. It's fruity but not over powering in any way and kind of reminds me of DKNY's Be Delicious. I also really love the funky bottle which is like two rings interlinked with the centre strip of the top ring being the press to release the perfume. Omnia comes in other fragrances - you can check out the range out at The Perfume Shop.

Here are the other beauty gifts I received - like I said completely spoiled!



From the top left here are a few close ups!


1) Real Techniques Core Collection by Sam and Nic Chapman.

I've been looking forward to trying these brushes out since I started watching Sam and Nic's Pixiwoo make up tutorials on Youtube this summer. My sister treated me to this collection for my Christmas. It contains a detailer brush, foundation brush, buffing brush and contouring brush and comes with a case which handily doubles up as a stand for your brushes! Check out Sam and Nic's guide to brushes here.


2) Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer Powder

I was given this from my friend Kirsten who has her own fashion blog which you can check out here. The product is designed to look like chocolate and has been infused with a chocolate fragrance too so smells great. I can't wait to try this out with my new Real Techniques brushes.



3) Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss

I love Urban Decay products, particularly their Naked range although my own collection is limited to the eye palettes I was given this gorgeous lip gloss for Christmas in Rule 34. I've worn it a few times over the festive period but a full review will be up soon!




4) Jack Wills Fabulous Weekend Essentials - available at Boots

I love the Boots star buys leading up to Christmas and this was one of the many this year. I also love that this was another well chosen surprise from my boyfriend. I often stay with him at the weekend so this gift has a dual purpose of the weekend bag along with all of the products inside. There's everything from body butter to a sports bottle to complete your weekend essentials! 



I cannot wait to start using all of these beauty products! Look out for my reviews!

What beauty products did you get for Christmas?

Erin x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...