Friday, 20 March 2015

March Birchbox!



This is my fourth Birchbox since signing up at the end of December and it's the third themed one I've received. This month, and I'm quite excited about this, Birchbox have teamed up with Habitat with the intent to "incentivise us to refresh things at home". This really struck a chord with me this month because things have started to finalise on our very first house! I will be moving out of my mum and dad's and in with a stinky boy at the start of May so this box is extra inspirational! I was also extremely excited to receive my chosen Benefit mascara product in my box - I chose the new Roller Lash mascara.


As you can see the box itself was beautiful this month. Bright, vibrant and fresh this month's box is definitely a keeper! So here's what's inside...

Serenity Skincare Dead Sea Bath Salt £9.50 - I don't have a bath in my new house, only a shower, so I will be making full use of this before I move! After the winter months I always find that my skin is always left feeling dry and this product is said to restore your skin's moisture levels so I will be looking forward to seeing the effect it has.

Birchbox & Habitat Exclusive Notebook - I'm bad for making lists at the best of times. If there is something to be done there will be a list for it! But with our impending move and the fact that neither of us have a house to move from there are lots and lots of lists to be made. Plus, a girl can never have too many notebooks, especially not dinky little handbag sized ones!

A Perfect Heritage by Penny Vincenzi £7.99 - I actually have the full version of this book however if you could see the height of my TBR you would know how hard it is to get to books that I really want to. I think this is such a great item to get in your Birchbox especially if you're not a reader. It might just be the extract to hook you!

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris from £50 - As well as handbag sized notebooks I like handbag sized perfume bottles so there is less chance of me managing to break the bottle and douse my whole bag in perfume. I had a quick spritz of this when I first opened the box and I quite like the fresh & fruity scent.

Philip Kingsley Smooth Cream £18 - My hair is often what I would describe as fly away - usually when I'm in a rush and would do anything for it not to be! I'm looking forward to trying this out to see if it makes any difference to my wayward hair. It's also shine-boosting and sometimes I feel like my dark hair can look a little dull, especially if it's grown a bit longer than I usually would let it!

TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil £24.99 - With Spring just around the corner I am already dreaming of warm days and light nights. I can't wait for the summer this year, especially being able to enjoy my own back garden. This product should create a "natural-looking glow" which will make it appear as if the summer has come early! I think I'll be careful with my timing applying this one. I have a black tie event at the end of the month but don't want to over do it on the tan!

Finally....



Benefit Roller Lash Mascara £19.50 (Boots price - also they are giving away a mini porefessional if you buy online just now) - The one I'd been waiting for! I've tried this out a few times already but this is the first mascara that I've tried that's made me think I could buy it and stray away from my usual. If you've read any of my beauty posts before you will know I am a total stickler for using the same mascara so it says a lot about this product to have me considering buying the full size version! I am already thinking pay day treat for Erin!

What did you get in your Birchbox this month? Do you subscribe to any other beauty boxes? Leave me a comment with any links to your posts!

Erin x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...