Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Midweek Manicure

Midweek Manicure is an original and regular feature from my lovely beauty blogger friend Emsypickle's blog. You can check out her blog here and her Easter bunny mani - how cute are those fluffy tails?!

Emsy's midweek manicure is my favourite regular beauty post and I always make sure I check out her latest post. I love nail art and dream of having beautiful nails. I have such a bad habit of biting my nails so instead I substitute with Nailene's short square uncovered nails. These are a BARGAIN, for realsies, at £7.99 for 200 nails from Asda. The set includes nail glue and a file. I find them hard wearing and last about a week if I'm extra careful with them!



This week's manicure features a Barry M nail polish that I used recently. It's a beautiful pastel pink colour and it's called Rosehip. I picked this because although I wanted to have pretty pink nails I was wearing them during the week to work and I thought the pale pink might be less out there, for work anyway, than the bright pink I really wanted to go for! I also tried out my YRNails decals this week!


I used one thick coat of the varnish. I really love Barry M varnishes, don't you? Apart from the kaleidoscope of colours available I love the finish and even the bottles! Rosehip is such a pretty colour. It's girly and understated so it's perfect for work. 

The YRNails nail decals are a product I came across on Amazon actually while I was looking for nail dotting pens. I added three to my basket for £5.85. After testing one of the free decals for timing I went straight for two bows for my fourth finger and found it really simple to apply them. Keep an eye out for a full review of the decals later this month!


Have you tried any nail transfers or decals? 

Erin xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...