Friday, 1 May 2015

Feature Friday #5: Losing It by Cora Carmack


Friday again! And it's the 1st of May which means I'm moving in today not sitting typing this post! Today's favourite series is Cora Carmack's Losing It series. I read most of this series in 2013 not long after I'd started blogging, and not long after I'd been introduced to my first new adult romance novel with a dual POV. Only the 2nd book, the one I would say is probably my favourite, is written with a dual POV, however Losing It (book 1) and Finding It (book 3) both have spin off novellas from the male character's perspective.



The series follows three friends who are all introduced in Losing It. My favourite of the series is probably Faking It as I said before and that's all to do with the story line!

Check out my reviews of the series so far here -

Losing It - Cora Carmack
Faking It - Cora Carmack
Finding It - Cora Carmack
Seeking Her - Cora Carmack

Have you read any of Cora's books? Which one is you're favourite?

Erin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...