Wednesday, 6 January 2016

2015 Goodreads Challenge and a look back...

In 2014 I smashed my Goodreads reading challenge by 39 books reading a total of 189 for the year. So when it came to setting my challenge for last year I set the same number of books assuming that I'd probably read about the same. Towards the end of the year I started to lose my reading mojo as spending time with my family took precedence. I ended up falling just short of my target but if you were to count all the books I re-read I'm pretty sure I'd have hit target!

Looking back at the list of books on my 2015 "Read" shelf makes it incredibly difficult to whittle down to a top ten so I've decided to cheat a little bit and include book series as one entry in my top ten. I am a total rebel.

In no particular order...

Ten Tiny Breaths series K.A. Tucker



Puffin Island series by Sarah Morgan



Burying Water series by K.A. Tucker



Elements of Chemistry by Penny Reid



Wild Seasons by Christina Lauren



Everything I Left Unsaid by Molly O'Keefe



November 9 by Colleen Hoover



Hero by Samantha Young



Moonlight on Nightingale Way by Samantha Young



The Things We Do For Love by Alice Peterson



And... just because I can't reflect on last year without mentioning a few more books here are some more fantastic reads from last year...

The Two of Us by Andy Jones
Harder by Robin York
Beat by Vi Keeland
The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson by Paige Toon
Silent Scream by Angela Marsons
A Girl's Best Friend by Lindsey Kelk
Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses by Jenny Hale

I hope you've had a great end to 2015 and that 2016 brings you lots of great reads, new authors and of course beautiful book boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...