Sunday, 27 March 2016

Slimming World Sunday on Erin's Choice: Week 3

So.... It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted and in that time I've lost 3.5lbs (-4lbs then a small gain of 0.5lbs last week) but I have a feeling that there could be a gain this week! Easter is already proving to be a disaster but I really need to get my head back in the game. The last few weeks I have been half heartedly, at best, trying to eat well but in all honesty I know myself I've just not been doing good enough.

The thing with Slimming World is that no matter how bad a day you've had or what you've eaten it's never too late to wipe the slate clean and start again. There are so many choices for low syn or syn free treats that you are never stuck for something sweet or satisfying. Recently I made the Slimming World version of Haribo sweets with Hartleys jelly sachets and although they're not exactly the same they measure up well as a replacement and at 1.5 syns for the full recipe I think they're a winner. 

Instagram is one of my slimming must haves this time around. I love seeing what everyone else is eating and it's a great place for inspiration. One of my favourite accounts to follow is @theslimmingmama. She has a blog too filled with tips, meal plans and inspiration. 

Here is one of my favourite meals from the last few weeks -



Have a good one

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...