Sunday, 10 April 2016

Slimming World Sunday on Erin's Choice: Week 4

I have worked so hard this week I am so hoping for a loss on Tuesday! I've been especially dedicated the last couple of days doing and accountability challenge with a friend. 

Any time I've started SW before I've never really got into the exercise side of it but this time I've got my eyes set on Body Magic Platinum! I've already achieved bronze and I'm midway through getting my silver award. This week I've been walking and following Josie Gibson's exercise DVD. I'm hoping that this will not only boost my weightloss but that it will also boost the change I see in my shape. 

Yesterday I had a massive NSV. I was sitting infront of the mirror about to put my make up on for the day when I realised I had CHEEK BONES!! Actual cheek bones that were prominent without the art ofconture. I actually had placed to conture! I also bought the next size down in jeans so I'm ready to keep my head down until my holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...